Trenta 3K Carbon Tadej Pogačar
Tadej Pogačar doesn’t conform. He’s a maverick and that’s why we love him. Created in collaboration with the man himself, the new edition of the Trenta 3K Carbon is something truly individual. Just like Tadej. Because of the special process by which the ‘living liquid’ pattern is made, no two helmets will ever be exactly alike… your helmet will be as unique to you as your fingerprint.
Thanks to a pioneering production process devised in-house by MET, each helmet is different from the next. A similar shimmering pattern varies from one helmet to another, making your helmet truly individual. The Trenta 3K Carbon design is composed by combining separate polycarbonate shells, with an unlimited combination of those shells creating unique pieces of design.
This product is currently only available in our shop in KL in size L text us if interested. Cisco +6012 3935 666
- A similar pattern varies from one helmet to another, making every product different.
- 3K Carbon Technology, embedded carbon fibre cage to enhance the performance of the shell
- Mips AIR® rotational management system engineered to add protection and save weight
- Exceptionally comfortable and secure on the head thanks to refined internal shape
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, vertical and occipital adjustments leave you with an individual fit
- Air Lite straps with adjustable divider to maximise aerodynamic and comfort
- 19 Vents, engineered internal air channeling system to improve ventilation and comfort
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses when climbing or resting
- Tube-shaped Kamm virtual foil tail to improve aerodynamics
- Rear deflector to enable a constant airflow in riding position
- Limited head contact surface to maximise ventilation
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Helmet soft bag included
- Certifications CE, US
MIPS AIR ® - BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM
MET never compromises on safety performance, adding Mips AIR® we have integrated into the padding the lightest and most advanced rotational management system.
Mips AIR® was specifically developed and designed to be the lightest system possible to reduce rotational energies transferred to the head during specific angular impacts. Unlike traditional Mips cages, Mips AIR® is integrated into the padding of the Trenta 3k Carbon and enables 10-15 mm of relative movement between the energy absorbing layer and the padding.
MIPS is the most accredited solution by independent studies and is the benchmark for managing rotational forces.
The MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips® is a high-performance road helmet designed for elite cyclists and worn to victory at Le Tour de France and the monuments of Liège-Bastogne-Liège and Il Lombardia. Engineered to keep your head fresh and save you energy with every pedal stroke, the MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips® is the most advanced road cycling helmet we have ever made, now upgraded with the addition of Mips AIR®, the lightest and most advanced rotational management system.
3K CARBON TECHNOLOGY
The construction of the MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips® is the highest level on the market. Our R&D team have taken advantage of carbon fibre’s elastic modulus which allows us to reduce the density of the EPS foam by 20%, without affecting the capacity of the helmet to absorb energy. The result is a lightweight yet better-performing shell that sets a new standard for ventilated helmet design.
|Dimensions||40 × 26 × 23 cm|
S, M, L